Friday, March 4, 2011

Phone

J wants us to talk on the phone, the three of us.

I have a very ambivalent feeling about phone. It took S months to get me to even try. It was such a huge step for me. The first time I didn't say much, though I found it to be really hot and I'm sure I made a few noises.

Now we have phone sex every now and then. When he's at home he calls, and we talk, and usually end up coming both of us. I so love to hear him come. Sometimes when we've had a long, slow, hot chat conversation while we're both working, and I tell him I need to make myself come, he'll call me from outside his office. I can hear the sounds of traffic through his whispers, and I love to imagine his arousal and frustration as he hears the sounds of my orgasm, hand in his pocket.

Only once did I try phone sex with another; with G. It was a great experience, hearing his lovely accent and his youthful enthusiasm. I told S after and never really could make out how he felt about it.

Twice I've been so incredibly tempted to talk that I've considered calling on my mobile from the bathrooms of other people's houses - once to S from my parents-in-laws, and once to G from a house where we were on vacation. I didn't, though.

There's a fear of not being "good". There's the fear of not understanding, or making myself understood. There's the fear of not being aroused - how much pressure would I feel to still play along? How honest could I be?

A phone threesome seems like another huge step, and I'll really have to think about it. But I do think we'll get there, and I do think it's time. Not now, but soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment