Sunday, March 20, 2011

#79, March 19, late night

Things are so intense right now. Chatted with S for three hours tonight, completely aroused most of the time. I finally managed to say goodnight... but was too aroused to sleep and had to make myself come.

Lack of sleep is getting to be a real problem. Every morning when I wake up, I'm determined not to talk the following night, only sleep. And then one hour later I've changed my mind. I need to come up with a way to make sure I get a little more sleep. I don't know how, I just can't resist him.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh....that wonderful, irresistible feeling of lust and want that makes us unable to sleep. Everytime I am around my M, I find myself up wayyy too late and delightfully tired the next day. I know what you mean by this.

    ReplyDelete