Friday, March 4, 2011

#59, March 4, mid-day (updated)

I had a lovely conversation with J earlier today. Unexpectedly, it turned into a slow, seductive play... with wet nipples, kisses, undressing and...well... more. Ending in a full, warm, sweeping, knee-shaking orgasm. My first, with her.

There is something so inviting and soft and intimate about a woman's body. A man's body can be erotic, attractive... but not beautiful the way a woman's body is. Not that I've seen hers, but I know it's beautiful. Seriously, all women's bodies are.

I was reluctant to post anything about it until I had told S. I really didn't think he'd mind, but seeing as it's the first time she and I have talked like that... I just felt I needed to tell him. And just as I'd thought, he liked hearing about it.

Then he and I started imagining something of our own, and ended up having a very intimate, hot conversation. Not ending with anyone climaxing, but feeling as though we both did.

And as if that weren't enough, J came online just as we were about to go each to our separate, real lives, and we talked... not all three together, but all three at the same time. There was such an intense feeling of arousal, of need, of lust, going in all directions...god.

What a day.

1 comment: