Sunday, March 13, 2011

#71, March 12, late night

Sometimes, with S, things seem to be slowing down. It has happened countless times already, and each time it has made me reluctantly try to mentally adjust to the fact that we may one day be once-every-three-weeks-or-so kind of lovers.

And then... we just get into, oh I don't know, a flow. A streak. A fantasy so hot that we just can't help ourselves. So hot that we both spend way too much time thinking about it, and just wait for the next chance to continue weaving that fantasy together. So hot that everything else is put on hold. And when we do find the time to talk, there are almost visible sparks.

Tonight was one of those nights.

And as if that wasn't enough - tonight, in the middle of things, he asked me to text him something.

I've never texted him. He's never texted me. We chat, and we talk on phone, and we email, but we don't text. I've never even given him my mobile number.

Well he has it now. And though it was just a short intermission, a very brief message, it still feels like a big thing to me.

Oh, and I intend to sleep naked tonight. I usually don't, I haven't really ever been in the habit of doing that, and I'm afraid my husband would start wondering if I suddenly started to, especially seeing as we're in separate bedrooms.

But he's not at home, so I'm enjoying the feel of warm, naked skin now.

No comments:

Post a Comment