Friday, March 25, 2011

#84, March 24, night

Crossed another line tonight. S was alone for the night, and we ended up calling, twice. I can't believe we talked (whispered) while my husband was asleep just a few metres away.

We had decided earlier that we'd talk at night - talk, as in chat, online. The evening went by really slowly, I couldn't wait to get into bed, open my laptop, log in... not sure what made it so different, because honestly, we talk most nights... but this felt special, like we had a date.

We typed for a couple of hours first, and then he called... hearing his voice whispering to me, in the middle of the night.... god, it was so insanely, incredibly hot. I heard him come, and I was really close myself, but I was scared I wouldn't be able to keep quiet so I couldn't quite get there. But it was lovely to hear him... and after typing a bit more I just wanted more of him, and asked him to call me again to bring me over the edge, make me come... and he did.

What a night.

3 comments:

  1. I hate to admit it, but sometimes being dangerously sneaky IS incredibly hot. Nice....having a "date" to talk does in fact feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. lucky girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a little embarrassing to admit but yes, risk is definitely a turn on...

    ReplyDelete