Friday, March 18, 2011

#76 & # 77, March 18, afternoon

I don't really have time to write the full story right now, so here's the fast version:

1. Bad timing this morning. When I learned that S was working from home, I had already gotten out of the house to work someplace else for the day. There went the phone sex. Or so I thought.

2. A plan took shape. Worked with unparallelled efficiency, and then went to my favourite little shop downtown to look for new vibrator. Chatted with S from the store, which got me in the right mood to buy a rather expensive, slender, pink rabbit.

3. Managed to hurt no one on my way home, though I was a very unfocused driver, with a black inconspicuous bag next to me.

4. Got home, undressed, put batteries in the toy, messaged S, who immediately called. Phone sex followed.

5. I was overwhelmed by the new sensations from the rabbit, and though I could tell S was not really close to coming, I quickly decided not to care. How I love hearing him whisper "come for me"... that alone could probably have made me come. And so I did.

6. With rabbit still inside me, though turned off due to radically heightened sensitivity, the fantasy continued. As it progressed, I discreetely turned the rabbit back on, and upon hearing S quietly moan that he was coming, I, unexpectedly, came a second time.

7. Time to pick up the kids, after a day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment