Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Glad and sad

Glad:

I flirted tonight. Not in a very blatant way, mind you, but I did open a door that has been closed for so long - ever since I met my husband, actually. Once I had him, I didn't want or need anyone else. I closed the door to other erotic or romantic encounters, and if someone knocked, I simply ignored them (or didn't even hear).

Well tonight that door was ajar, and I loved it. Nothing will ever happen with this particular person, but I so enjoy playing with the thought, fantasizing, feeling myself get a little hot, a little damp. Meeting the eyes of another across a crowded room... mmm.

Sad:

I haven't heard from S since this morning. After a sad goodbye like that, one would think that he'd check his messages at least once or so, and perhaps send a short reply. But I know him well enough by now to know that the fact that he hasn't doesn't mean a thing. It probably just means he hasn't checked his messages, or that he has nothing to add right now, or is simply busy. Still worries me though. I'm very good at worrying.

3 comments:

  1. Flirting is so much fun... makes your heart race. I'm sure S is just busy. I hate it when I expect to get a text and then don't. I constantly worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love that tingle before going out, knowing we'll probably catch a glance of each other... dressing a little more flirtatiously, showing a little more cleavage... of course, my husband was there with me, so I couldn't be too obvious. But still :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that flirting is a natural part of who we are as humans.

    Some aspects of sex and love can be separated, at least in my opinion. It is hard to find the ultimate pleasure within both since we are sexual by nature and one hundred percent complete monogamy is not necessarily for all of us.

    Like with you Johanna, if you have not been getting what you wish for sexually and what you really deserve, why should you have to sit back and let the time continue to pass by you without those pleasures you thirst and hunger for?

    Also, many guys seem to forget that for a woman, being desired and feeling wanted and needed is one of the most basic turn ons that she can have and so powerful for her. I swear that I am a man myself and do not know much of course and still need to be trained more possibly, but even I know that.

    We need to take charge of our lives and not let life control us. Good for you once again for having fun flirting, even if it had to be in a subtle way!

    ReplyDelete