Monday, March 7, 2011

#62, March 6, night

Tonight, I actually told S what I had imagined as I came in the car earlier today. I never thought I would. I never thought I'd tell anyone this much, about anything really.

I have a way of creating a dream landscape in my head, with carachters that interact in the most intricate ways. I told him about that universe tonight.

He disappeared just as we had started imagining something, a scene with him and me. When I realized he was gone I returned to my forbidden universe, and came a few minutes later.

I feel good now, sleepy... but I miss coming with him, truly with him. It's been a while. And I think about J... she had some exciting plans when we talked the three of us two nights ago. I'm wondering if she made it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment