Thursday, March 24, 2011

#83, March 24, afternoon

A little while ago a couple of events coincided - I stumbled upon an online photo, I was expecting a special guest. Together, they triggered a completely forbidden but highly erotic fantasy - so forbidden that I felt more shame than pleasure.

I messaged S, who very quickly tipped the scales in favour of pleasure. Ten minutes later I was relaxed and released.

I'd never, ever tell my husband, of course. I'd never tell anyone, except S. If it was only me, I'd brood over it over and over again, and get completely lost in feelings of shame and fear.

But it's not only me. I couldn't talk with S for very long afterwards, but I know that I can tell him anything and everything, and I know that if I'm still confused about this later he'll help me figure it out.

Which sort of makes me want to rush off and masturbate again...

No comments:

Post a Comment