Saturday, March 12, 2011

#69, March 11, late night

I've been so crazy busy with work, and haven't been able to talk much the last day or two. But tonight S and I had a lovely, lovely fantasy... completely without limits, completely devoted to maximum pleasure. One of the things I've really learned with him is to not be scared of my own imagination.

And now I'm in the dark, naked, relaxed, my skin hot and still a little sweaty. I'm alone... but my thoughts are still in that fantasy, and I know his are too, over there, in his dark room far away.

We've talked for so long now, but never met. I've fantasized about it so many times, and it's such a tempting thought. But could it ever be as good as this? When you're physically with someone, that person pretty much counts on you to know what he (or she) is thinking and feeling. When we're typing back and forth, we're forced to tell each other of every new image in our minds, every new sensation, every reaction to each other's words... it's so honest, so revealing. (And such an unbelievable turn on.)

I feel so good right now. I love having this in my life. And now I must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment