Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#88, March 29, night

Loved talking with S again. Loved lying in the dark, typing, setting my imagination free - so free I'm only capable of when I'm with him. Thoughts just fly freely, there's nothing stopping them. And as so often, our conversation took a direction none of us had expected when we started.

But then he had to stop talking. God, I was so frustrated. I just wanted to go on and on and on... and I needed to come, so badly.

I went looking for clips on the topic we had explored, but it was sort of a new to me and I didn't really know what to look for... by now my arousal started to dip a little, and I felt it slipping away. Worked harder, and actually came, but only just.

And just then I realized what I was really looking for, and oddly, felt a surge of arousal, though I'd just come. What a waste, I wish I had waited. It could have been so much better.

Oh well. Can't be fantastic every time. Talking was wonderful, but the orgasm - honestly, not so much.

8 comments:

  1. so, are you going to share the clip you found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no... I save the sharing for S. On here, I only share... other things. It's a little complicated, but my desires are sort of super private, whereas this blog is only private. If that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're got my curiousity going now. what in the world was the topic of your discussion. do tell?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As interesting as that topic was... no. Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It wasn't...was it?

    The Window Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm playing the guessing game under the privacy guise of Yahoo chat. :)

    WS

    ReplyDelete