Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#73, March 14, night

I don't know what was with me tonight. Maybe it was that half orgasm earlier, that called for a release all day all evening. Maybe it was the quickie with husband, which was surprising and hot, but short and unsatisfying. Maybe I was plain horny.

Whatever it was, I got so tremendously aroused by talking with S tonight. Usually, we get into a scenario, but tonight we just talked, about this and that - very erotic this and that, of course, but not a fantasy with a start and an end.

But I thought that since I felt so good, I might just touch a little... and then things just happened. I felt myself getting close, so very quickly. I barely had time to tell him before I came. It was like going down a slide - after a certain point, stopping just isn't an option.

He didn't have a chance to follow - not that I know if he'd have wanted to; he seemed very sleepy. I felt a little bad, but mostly I felt great - deep down I know he didn't mind, and I think I really needed it.

1 comment: