Saturday, March 12, 2011

#70, March 12, afternoon

It's Saturday, and my husband and the kids have left to spend the night away from home. I have to work over the weekend so I couldn't go along. Even though I work from home every day, it's a special feeling knowing they will be far away and that I'll have the house to myself for over 24 hours.

Knowing that everyone that has a key to the house were in a car, heading away from town, I took a seat in the sofa, my ass hitched forward to the edge, my legs spread wide and resting comfortably on the sofa table, laptop on my stomach. I watched a really hot clip of two women, one mature and one younger, with vibe in hand (I, not the women in the clip - they were all hands and tongues). As usual, as I came closer to a climax, I closed my eyes, forgot about the clip, and turned to my own fantasy instead.

I expect there will be more before family comes back tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment