Thursday, April 21, 2011

HNT, April 21 2011

Little nice things have happened. Such as my husband telling me, out of nowhere, "The older you get, the more beautiful you get". And such as S letting me know that he misses me. Also, the trip started out really well. No privacy though, so I'm not counting on posting any (numbered) posts the next few days...

Hopefully I'll soon find the time to take some new pictures. I may even learn click throughs one of these days. Until then, here's a pre S picture:


Happy Easter!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh now I like that very much. You have amazing legs hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some nice legs you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic, great shot, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now THOSE are some serious legs! Gorgeous Johanna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, each and every one!

    ReplyDelete