Wednesday, April 27, 2011

#116, April 27, afternoon

I do believe this orgasm was anger-induced.

I was chatting with someone. S is away and I really, really felt like a little hot chat... so for the first time in a while I hit an erotic chat room. But, well, either you happen to find someone who's in the same mood with whom you can skip right to the point, or you happen to find someone who's just fun to talk to, and I happened to find the latter.

So we talked a while, not about sex, and I enjoyed it. But after a while I just had to get back to work, and I told him so. We still talked a while longer. Still completely un-erotic, but getting along really well. And suddenly he says "Slide two fingers inside for me". It actually made me smile, it was so out of context, but bold somehow, and I didn't mind at all. I just knew I couldn't take the time to go there right then, and so I told him - politely, and with a smiley, might I add. And within a second, he had signed off!

What is with people?!

I got back to working, but was really irritated, and missed S insanely much. After an hour or two I just had to get into a better mood, as my kids were about to come home, so I took a short while for a quickie with a lousy clip.

Oh well. Better times ahead, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment