Thursday, April 14, 2011

#105, April 14, morning

Of course I had to tell S what I was imagining during that second orgasm last night, but when he told me this morning that he was at home and wanted to call, I got scared. Even though he already knew just how taboo it was, I didn't think I'd be able to tell him over the phone.

But I was. With S I have no limits. It was intense. We both came.

Afterwards we stayed on the phone for a while to talk about that sharp and uncrossable line between reality and dark, taboo, forbidden fantasy. I feel completely confident that we both know exactly where to draw that line, and I know that none of us even have the desire to cross it in real life, but at times I still wonder if I should permit myself to even fantasize on the "wrong" side of the perimeter. S is so very comfortable with it, I'm not.

It's fascinating to talk about it though. Fantasies, however taboo, hurt no one - we both agree on that. And it's fun talking... just talking. At times, for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment