Sunday, April 24, 2011

#112, April 24, afternoon

I went into the supermarket - face flushed, mind unfocused.

Little did my fellow shoppers know that I'd been away for five days, with no alone time and only one half-hearted orgasm . Little did they suspect that I had offered to go shopping within hours of getting back, discreetly slipping my favourite vibrator in my purse on my way out.

I started a fantasy as soon as I walked out the door. I got more and more distracted as I drove, and when I parked in a far away corner of the supermarket parking lot I was already wet, aroused, desperate. I slipped my tights to my knees, all the while keeping a close lookout in the rear view mirrors, and set my mind free.

It only took a couple of minutes, but it was so very much needed. Afterwards I felt so relaxed that I most of all wanted to go to sleep, but instead I very slowly drove closer to the store entrance, got out of the car, put my clothes in order, took a deep breath and started shopping.

I had a great vacation, but as usual I’m also very happy to be back.

3 comments:

  1. I love this one!!! Great job. The next time I see someone off in the corner of the parking lot, it might be worth investigating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I am off to cruise the supermarkets to lend a hand to a damsel in distress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never even thought of the possibility that that suspicious looking car in the far end could be someone like me... makes me wonder now, lol... and could also make for some delicious fantasies. Hm... I'll definitely have to think about it some more...

    ReplyDelete