Saturday, April 9, 2011

#99, April 8, late night

I suppose this was a combination - anxiety AND arousal. Anxious from not hearing from S, wondering why, deciding not to wonder why, then wondering some more. Aroused by simply being awake in the middle of the night, in the dark, in this little room that has grown so intimately associated with pleasure.

And perhaps I've come across a third trigger as well - sleeplessness. I'll mostly fall asleep in one minute sharp, but tonight is one of those rare exceptions. It felt like a little orgasm might help.

And since I suspected that the man-woman thing would possibly remind me of S, which would possibly send my mind wondering again, which I simply wouldn't have any more of, I got off to a delicious lesbian clip.

Now sleep.

(Oh and by the way - will I have to make the next one really special, since it's #100 this year? Or should I not care?)

4 comments:

  1. You need to make #100 special, right? But it's your orgasm.... Either way, I'll look forward to reading about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh huh, those lesbian clips are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every one of the other 99 has been sexy - why make 100 (or 1000) any different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making 100 special is a good idea... but don't put the pressure on to make it such. Go with the flow. I'm sure it'll be yummy no matter what.

    ReplyDelete