Saturday, April 23, 2011

#111, April 22, night

I haven't talked much with S during my trip, but it hasn't been a completely silent "break", or "halt", or whatever, either.

We talked a while tonight, and I very quickly got so very very aroused... then my unstable connection disappeared, and when I managed to restore it five minutes later he was gone. Not sure if he got tired waiting, or if the conversation simply wasn't interesting enough.

Well it was to me. In the dark, in the hotel room, with my family asleep all around me, I started touching myself. I found myself focusing on the g-spot, which I rarely do, but god it felt good. I was so so close for so so long, but the fear of being heard made it difficult for me to take that leap... it's interesting really how much mental relaxation is needed for me to come.

When I finally did, the orgasm didn't match my arousal and the pleasure leading up to it. Not at all. I'm even debating with myself whether to call it an orgasm. But ok, yes it was, though I'm still very much in need of a good release.

Whatever. After a couple of days focused on family, it was wonderful to focus on myself for a while.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to hear that you two have kept in touch. I'm sure he just had his own interruptions and couldn't make it on. It's murphy's law.

    Re the mental relaxation it's absolutely necessary for me too. In fact I think it's probably why I have such a hard time reaching orgasm when I have sex for the first time with someone. I get too anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I sometimes think that my husband's strong wish for me to orgasm with him puts too much pressure on me, which makes it harder for me to climax. I know that's only a small part of it, but a part of it it is. Relaxation is so very important, in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete