Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#93, April 4, night

I hadn't come since Friday night. Weekends are tricky sometimes. Family everywhere.

So this Monday morning, I woke up horny. I started talking with S fairly early, and we started a new and completely delicious fantasy, which we had both been thinking about since I messaged him about it yesterday.

I very quickly found myself in bed, masturbating, anticipating the much needed release... when S told me to bring myself to the brink, and then stop.

I did as he told me to. It was more intense than any release could have been.

We kept talking back and forth throughout the day, and I kept bringing myself to the edge, time after another. After a day of almost constant arousal I impatiently waited for him to come online at night.

And yes, it was just as delicious as I had thought it would be. Maybe I should start climaxing a little less often, in favour of intensity?

Not bad for a dilemma.

2 comments:

  1. well, they do say quality is better than quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. Yes. Well. See above (blushing)

    ReplyDelete