Friday, April 8, 2011

#98, April 8, mid-day

I'm starting to recognize different situations where I need to come: There's arousal - and there's anxiety.

This one was all about anxiety. About work, about other things. Needed to relieve some pressure, and it worked.

I've almost been reluctant to masturbate after the completely amazing climax of yesterday morning, didn't want to spoil the memory. (Also, I'll admit I was sort of waiting for S a little bit, but he hasn't been around, which worries me a little though I know it shouldn't.)

But though there was absolutely nothing memorable about the orgasm I had just now, the memory from yesterday is still intact. Thank god.

3 comments:

  1. That's one thing I've only recently started to recognize myself... when I'm anxious and when I'm just plain aroused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm never one to discourage playtime, it is good to recognize the triggers that bring on the need. I would add "self defense" to the list. There are days when I'm too horny to concentrate at work, or I know I'm not in the right frame of mind to deal with certain people, so a quick showergasm takes the edge off and I'm much easier to get along with all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to hear that it's not just me. And Advizor that is indeed great advice... I'll try adding "bad mood" to the list and see if there are any improvements :)

    ReplyDelete