Thursday, April 14, 2011

#103 & 104, and HNT

First: I had an incredible night with S. We typed for a couple of hours, on messenger and email... email for the extra special taboo secrets, so as to keep them a little separate, a little hidden. Messenger for the rest.

He came. I came. But it was special... it was a delicious orgasm, but instead of going from there to the usual state of relaxation and cuddly sleepiness, I just needed to start touching myself again. More. More. More. Until I was at the brink of coming a second time, and in the middle of it all suddenly scared of staining the sheets, which almost made me lose it, but I managed to stop caring about the sheets and came in a cloud of soft, warm and perfectly timed spasms instead.

Second: This is my first HNT post, so this is a little nervous. I took the picture for S, after we had talked at night, a while ago. We had both just come, I was still a little aroused, but relaxed, sleepy, feeling good - not unlike the feeling I have right now, so it's a befitting image. I actually asked S before if he was ok with me posting it on here - not asking for permission, but asking for the picture back, since I gave it to him once. I have to admit that part of me wanted him to say no... but he was obviously fine with sharing, so here it is (taken from my perspective):


And now, since I'm in a state of relaxation and cuddly sleepiness, I bid you goodnight.

12 comments:

  1. Very Sexy! Great Picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy pic. Welcome to HNT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot and sexy Johanna. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Gorgeous! gosh woman! what could you possibly be nervous about? I'd say perfection... Very sexy, veryveryvery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! love the seductive lighting

    hhnt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sexy, thank you for sharing!!!

    HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! And welcome to HNT!

    Be sure to stop by my site and comment to let everyone else know you've joined in (and find everyone else who has too!).

    Looking forward to seeing more of you. So to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thankyou so much everyone, for kind and encouraging words... this was fun and I think I'll want to do it again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is beautiful - just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it an thanks to S for being generous enough to give it back.

    Also, that last orgasm sounds wonderful, what a special treat.

    ReplyDelete