Tuesday, April 19, 2011

#110, April 19, mid-day

I've felt a little sad today... couldn't resist checking my messenger of course, and found an offline message from S where he said goodmorning, but nothing else. No comment on my message about a two week break.

I know I'll go crazy with frustration while I'm away on holiday, I always do when I don't get my privacy. I wanted to take advantage of my last day alone for a while, so I had some fun with my slow vibe...haven't used it in some time, because it doesn't seem to be able to make me come. On the other hand - it feels really good, and keeps me steadily very aroused for a very long time. Perfect for elaborate daydreams.

They developed in a taboo direction as usual, and after almost half an hour sqirming on the sofa I just had to go get my good vibe and make myself come in no time at all. It was a powerful orgasm, the kind the swept through all of my body and made me so sensitive in a fraction of a second that I couldn't remove the vibe quickly enough.

I won't have a chance to tell S about my fantasies and I already miss it so much. Already contemplating writing it down for him in an email. I'm hopeless.

7 comments:

  1. Hopeless - maybe....


    SEXY --- UNDOUBTEDLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely write it down, but put it in a post so we can all enjoy it....

    And I love the slow building climax when i have the time, powerfully delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get8 - thanks... I think :-)

    Advizor - Ha! I did write it down, but posting it here...?! The mere thought is making me squirm awkwardly and blush. Would never. Haven't even emailed it. (And yes... the slower the better - sometimes things get lost on the way, but I'd say it's definitely worth the risk.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not hopeless at all...IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww man, in the middle of my turmoil you've got your own on. Seriously... (do you know what I'm going to say here) I totally.... understand. I know exactly how you're going to feel and I know exactly what's going to happen after.
    I need to email you ;-)

    Anyhow You'll be fine, and You and S will be fine. You both need the short break probably. So ride it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cande - well... ok, I talked a little with S, in spite of everything, and I do think we'll be fine... ah it's good to know that you're out there, I know you understand. I think I need to email you back :-)

    ReplyDelete