Monday, February 28, 2011

#53, February 28, mid-day

I've been looking for the perfect clip, regarding a specific fantasy I have. Of course, I've been unable to find it.

Instead, I sent a message to S, hoping he'd be able to talk. He actually replied, but after telling him this and that for a while I realized he was gone. Oh well, I suppose I have to accept that some people actually have work to do :)

I settled for a delicious alone moment, and delicious it was. Both J and S were in the fantasy... she was kissing him intensely while I was pleasuring him, and I could tell by his muffled moans into her mouth that he was getting close.

I was so turned on by my fantasy that I allowed myself to stay on the edge for a couple of minutes, teasing, not quite giving myself what I needed... Mmm, I love it. A lot of times I'm reluctant to do that, for fear of letting the moment slip altogether. But there was no risk this time... felt like I had a series of small orgasms, hitting me with such intense pleasure, again and again and again. When I finally did come, it was massive.

So here I am... so utterly relaxed, wishing I didn't have to get back to work, and wishing there was a warm body next to mine right now...

5 comments:

  1. That is such fun. I love brining myself to the edge and keeping myself there. I do though know the risk of losing it completely, but often bringing yourself down slowly and back up again can be interesting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me a note as to what you're looking for. I guarantee I know where to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just like an earlier post you had this month in which in the comments to that post you just said that you once talked to a guy in which you waited for 5 hours or so to have an orgasm. Orgasm denial is the hottest thing in the world to me, being a man I truly feel this. I just posted to that post I just mentioned also. It is sad that sex is so rushed these days. So many guys just want to get off as soon as possible but the anticipation and build up lead to more intense and longer orgasms. This is what I have found at least. The focus should always be about the pleasure and the enjoyment, not on the rush to have to orgasm right away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cande - yes, if you're lucky enough to have one of those days, when everything seems to be a haze of arousal, and you have a lot of time on your hands... I love playing for a long time, going up, down, up, down again... I don't come easily a second time, so I like to make the most of that first time, choosing the right moment, making it stronger.

    Red - turns out no clip in the world can be as hot as the perfect image that formed in my mind ;-). But thanks for the offer, I'll think about it.

    Anon - I do love waiting, but I probably love being denied even more. It's something that's hard to ask for, because I want it to be a surprise, a realization that hits me in the gut right at the moment of having to let go. I'm hoping my lover will pick up the signals... he does at times, then drops it (mainly because he loves the thought of me coming I think, which is a good thing, of course). Thanks so much for the comment (and thanks for your kind words in your earlier comment... very glad you stopped by.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Johanna, you are more then welcome for stopping by and thank you for such a detailed response! I will be stopping by more often, you can count on that. I am a very sexual person but I am also not aroused by anyone or anything. I just love how you seem to relish the exquisite anticipation of each delicious and decadent orgasm. Building yourself up with more and more thirst with feather like teasing until you literally are no longer even in control of your own body and the flames of desire that have surrounded you have permeated their way through every single fiber of your awakened and sensitized being. You are right about wanting him to pick up the signals; sometimes words should not be even necessary if you are truly in tune with one another. Yet then again, sexy words can be very erotic as well as you seem to be continuing to prove on here for the past couple of months.

    ReplyDelete