Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#45, February 22, afternoon

I was on the phone with S... very tempted to call him the lover again now... but I'll try to be a little consistent, so S it is. There were some rather overwhelming events, and I think we both needed to hear each other's voices.

He couldn't talk very freely - he was at home, but the cleaning lady was just outside the door. We whispered a while, and I told him a secret that I actually never thougth I'd tell anyone, ever. I was so very, very aroused, but I knew he probably wouldn't be able to come, so I didn't really work hard on coming myself either. Then he told me he had to go, but that he might have a chance to call me back. At that point, I felt myself starting to store away the ongoing arousal in a little package, to bring it out later - but then, just before hanging up, he added something, that just made me almost come right there and then.

I wanted to save it for later - I really did. All the time while I was sliding down that slope that I knew would lead to me coming, I was trying desperately to hold back, but I simply couldn't.

I don't think he minded. I even think he wanted it, because he kept talking, though in a very low voice.

I came like a rocket, completely unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment