Monday, February 7, 2011

Still no number

Still on vacation. I get tempting little offline messages from the lover and J. It's lovely, and it's frustrating.

I'll be away for a couple of weeks, with very few possibilities to play, with others or with myself. So, reading their messages, I get jealous. I imagine the two of them talking, playing... while I'm stuck in family-land, with no alone time.

But they make me wet and aching as I lie in my bed at night, drifting off to sleep, while thinking pleasurable thoughts.

Yes, there's a fair amount of vacation sex going on. Actual sex, with husband. But I never climax with him, that's the sad truth. This morning, he was unusually hard and eager. As I felt his hard cock press against my ass, I imagined the lover. Terrible, I know. But also kind of hot.

7 comments:

  1. Hon, you've got to learn how to get off while hubby is sleeping in bed... it's a super useful technique to learn ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like fun miss cande

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cande, you're absolutely right. This is a great opportunity to practice, I suppose ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, if you are who I think you are, you're fun too :-). (And if you're not... you probably are anyway. Thanks for commenting.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i suspect i am "who" you think i am and am "what" you think i am. i have an aunt who feels the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm Anon, I wonder who/what you are now, and I'm even wondering who your aunt is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cande...the beauty of intrigue...it can take you anywhere...:)

    ReplyDelete