Monday, February 28, 2011

#52, February 27, night

Today, I started daydreaming before I was even fully awake. I could hear the sounds of  family waking up all around me, but I stayed in bed, envisioning the taboo fantasy S and I had shared before. I even started masturbating, but was interrupted.

Later I went with husband and kids to a waterpark, where I happened to stand in line for a waterslide just behind a woman with a nice big butt and a very worn bathing suit. I'm sure she wasn't aware, but the material had gotten so thin down the middle of her back that I could make out the crack of her ass cheeks through it. It really got my mind wandering.

In the afternoon everyone in the family was at home, relaxing, each busy with their own. I started thinking of a very enticing conversation I had with J the other night. She's had some experiences that have me very curious (and envious!), and that night, she told me the start of one of them, in detail. So this afternoon, I sat in an armchair, fantasizing about what might have happened after the events she told me about... I got really, really aroused, but I couldn't go hide somewhere, so I just wrote down my fantasy and emailed it to J.

I was desperate for a release... god, weekends can be so very frustrating! I even brought my mini vibe with me in the car when I went shopping for groceries in the evening, but I never found time to use it.

After going to bed I read some very inspiring and erotic blog entries before signing in to the messenger, where I found S online. He couldn't talk long, but needless to say, after he had said goodnight I simply had to make myself come. Finally!

Sometimes it's so surprising what I finally end up watching or thinking or reading when I come. Tonight it was none of the things I had imagined or talked about during the day. So there's another daydream to add to today's list... not bad for a family Sunday.

1 comment: