Saturday, February 12, 2011

Arousal

Still on vacation. Virtually no alone time - no time to chat online, no time to touch myself. One climax in one week. What a disaster.

But occasionally, I do have time to fantasize. As frustrating as it is to get really, really aroused and wet, without being able to get release, it's also very, very hot. For obvious reasons, these days I have many fantasies of being controlled, teased, denied... which is actually delicious.

Things have gotten a little complicated with the lover and J. It's unclear whether she'll keep talking (and with whom). It's also unclear how much contact the lover wants right now. It's even unclear how much contact I want. It's confusing, and has been a little dampening on my level of arousal. But I have good feelings about things, and good hopes of more arousal to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment