Thursday, February 17, 2011

#40, February 16, late night

There were some unsettling events, which are beyond the scope of this blog. Everything ended well, but I found myself wide awake in the middle of the night, desperately needing to unwind, so I stepped into an erotic chat room. I started whispering with a guy, who with quite few questions circled in on a couple of themes that are very erotic to me. I ended up telling him about S, and even hinted at J.

In the middle of things someone else started talking with me in the chat; an old aquaintance, or actually friend, from when I first started chatting (which is not that long ago - fall of 2009). He and I had quite a few really hot conversations back then, but when I "met" S about a year ago I chose to stick with him, and cruelly downgraded everyone else I was talking with to "only" talking about experiences, thoughts, weather, whatever. I just couldn't bring myself to cyber with anyone but S (though I admit I've made a few exceptions, at times).

So there I was, very aroused from sharing erotic fantasies with a stranger, and very aroused by the erotic images that my old friend was serving me (and which I soon started participating in). I'll admit I didn't confess to chatting with both, to any of them... oh well. Worked well for me ;-)

Things progressed quickly, and I ended up giving both of them the address of this blog. The stranger read my morning fantasy, and asked if I was ok with him getting off over it. The thought aroused me, which I told him.

He immediately started writing me a sequel... which was really, really hot. I was interrupted briefly by real life events and had to say a hurried goodbye to both the stranger and the old friend, but after tending to it I actually came hard and fast to the stranger's follow-up fantasy.

What a world, the online one... strange, erotic and full of surprises.

If you're reading this, Mr Stranger: I'd love to post your contribution on here. Let me know if you'd be ok with it.

And Poet, if you're reading this: I hope you're not offended... you're used to me being a tease ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment