Tuesday, February 8, 2011

#37, February 8, early morning

Finally.

I'll admit it wasn't very powerful, perhaps not even very good.

The thing is that during our vacation, the kids sleep right here in the same room. Now, I know that in the early morning, not even an earthquake topped with the sounds of the ice cream truck will wake them, which is why my husband and I can have sex pretty freely. But for some reason, I just haven't been able to bring myself to masturbating.

But yesterday, in the afternoon, I managed to sneak an hour online with the lover. The rest of the family was right there - husband busy watching a film on the iPod, kids busy watching a children's film on tv, by which they were completely captivated, even though they didn't understand a word. So the lover and I could talk (that is: type), and I was amazed at the powerful arousal that just grabbed me and wouldn't let go, more or less from the moment he said hello. The fact that I couldn't touch myself, at all, only made it stronger, until it was actually soaking my bathing suit, which I was still wearing after a lazy day by the pool.

The memory of that conversation wouldn't leave me. The image of him, me, J.... mmm. (The idea was to let each of us take turns to tell the other two exactly what to do, either separately, but in front of each other, or together.) The daydreams  were momentarily pushed aside during dinner and other little things that happened, but kept coming back. They were there as I fell asleep, and when I woke at dawn.

And that's when I couldn't stand it any longer. I was nervous the entire time, and very careful not to make noises, and trying hard not to move my hand too quickly under the blanket.

A shaky first, definitely. But it holds promise of more to come.

1 comment:

  1. family vacations can be so much fun...(i suspect i am "who" you think i am and am "what" you think i am. i have an aunt who feels the same way :) )

    ReplyDelete