Monday, February 21, 2011

#43, February 20, night

Just after I had my hurried climax, S came online - and of course I couldn't resist talking. I can already feel the addiction returning to me. What is it with him that makes me crave him, want him?

We talked for a while. He made me tell him about the clip I watched earlier, and I did. He has a way of making me want to tell him everything. Some of the things I told him about my thoughts when I watched that clip were deeply shocking even to me, and though they were my honest feelings, I hadn't been aware of them when I watched it just a few minutes earlier.

It evolved into a fantasy of him and me, a scenario that was sort of the essence of what had aroused me before. I was really, really turned on, but in the middle of things he had to leave.

I know he was on his phone, next to his sleeping wife, so there's nothing surprising about him being interrupted. But part of me still started wondering. It was wonderful talking with him, and he reaches inside me the way he always has, but I still feel very unsure of him.

That didn't stop me from going on without him after he left, and I ended up having another great orgasm shortly after. I love being back.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! It sounds like you had a really smooth re-entry! ;)

    ReplyDelete