Saturday, February 5, 2011

No number :(

I'm travelling with family. I love travelling, and I love my family, but they don't blend well with online or alone fun.

Also, I couldn't find my mini travel vibe when I was packing.

This will be a couple of frustrating weeks... but who knows, maybe I'll learn new, super-efficient, super-quiet and super-quick ways to make myself come... :-)

Had a very exciting chat with the lover and... ok, let's call her J... last night. The lover in one messenger window, J in another, fantasies and enticing scenes effortlessly travelling back and forth between our three respective countries.... We couldn't quite bring ourselves to make it a conference chat with the three of us, but it's definitely the closest we've been. I think we'll get there, and I'm very excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment