Thursday, February 24, 2011

#49, February 24, mid-day


Around the time I started talking with S, about a year ago, I changed the sound alert the messenger software makes when I receive a message; from the discreet "bop" to a louder whistling sound, so that I'd be able to hear it even if I was doing something away from the computer.

I keep a very short buddy list (right now three contacts), so most incoming messages will be from him.

In the past year, I've learned what that sound means. Like a horny version of one of Pavlov's dogs, the alert sound alone makes my clit start acting like a mini cock: It twitches, grows, hardens.

And though the brief message from S a while ago was not arousing or sexy at all (something about connection problems and work) I reacted the way I always react, hearing that sound, seeing his name, reading his words.

We couldn't talk, but I simply had to lie down for a while, with my vibe. Reading a hot story online isn't as good as talking, of course, but it was still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment