Tuesday, February 22, 2011

#44, February 22, morning

It was unexpected, because I was really, really troubled by some things that are going on in my real life.

I just meant to say good morning to S, and to let him know I wouldn't be in the mood for anything. And then something he said just changed that mood, in a second.

It's been a while since I masturbated with a vegetable. God, it was good! I came so hard. He orchestrated the whole thing, and I told him exactly what went through my mind, even though I thought I couldn't, and wouldn't, due to the taboo nature of it.

In a way, I'm glad he was at work, so we couldn't talk on the phone. Phone is good, but it wouldn't have happened in this crazy, surprising and completely arousing way if we'd actually been talking, instead of typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment