Monday, February 14, 2011

#38, February 13, night

I honestly don't know whether I should call him the lover any more. He's more of an "on hold" lover than an online lover for the time being. I have no idea where we're at right now. I think I'll just call him S from now on.

S and I have talked a couple of nights, but he has left suddenly and rather quickly. It could be a coincidence of course (spouses can be major disturbances). Perhaps I'm just really unfocused right now - I'm still on vacation, a lot is going on in my "real life", and my mind is elsewhere. Trying to find time to talk with S and J is more frustrating than pleasurable to me at the moment, so I've decided to take a little break. Again.

Anyway - I've had a very interesting email exchange with S and J the past couple of days. It's a chain fantasy, which we're building together. I got J:s latest contribution earlier today, and it had me drooling. It's a pity I have to opt out of it now, but I think it's for the best. There will be other opportunities.

Sadly, my brooding state of mind made it impossible for me to masturbate over that fantasy. When my husband had fallen asleep I fantasized about something else instead, which turned into quite an outrageous fantasy as I neared orgasm, which sent me quickly and safely over the edge. It still wasn't great, but very much needed.

1 comment: