Saturday, February 12, 2011

Morning fantasy

Family is waking up around me, but I still haven't heard any demands on me :-). So since I can't do anything more interesting, but still have some time to spare, I'll share the fantasy that got me hot and wet a little while ago, as I was waking up.

I was in bed, on my stomach, hands over my head. This was my actual position in bed, as I was waking up and started fantasizing - but then I imagined being told to lie like that, by the lover and J, who were next to me on the bed. I even imagined being blindfolded, told to lie absolutely still. I was listening to the sounds of their tongues, mouths... kissing, licking each other.... the soft sound of skin against skin, of bodies turning and stirring in pleasure... sighs, moans... the dry sounds of hands on bodies... the wet sounds of sex... whispered words of desire. I was growing wetter and wetter, my sex on fire... I was never touched, and unable to touch myself, and each time I squirmed on the bed, trying to grind myself against the sheets, I was told to lie completely still (there might have been mentions of rewards and punishments as well, but I'm not going to tell you about those.)

It was probably all very symbolic - the feeling of being included and left out at the same time, with regards to the lover and J; the intense frustration of being so incredibly aroused, but not being able to reach a climax, with regards to my present situation.

All the same, it was hot. If the aforementioned wakening of the family hadn't started, I think I would have come.

4 comments:

  1. The denial aspects of sex is something that I've just recently started to appreciate. I need more of that... I do love though, the punishments... I love the thought of getting a spanking or that little bit of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... I was once in a "tease and denial" role play in a chat room, for five (!) hours, completely aroused and desperate to come for at least the last four, and only came once - right at the end. I normally don't even enjoy role plays, but god, that guy was talented...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness...you two! tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness have mercy you are beyond hot. Being a male there is nothing that arouses me more than knowing a woman is aroused and on the edge of exploding, but the passion filled pinnacle is just out of reach out of having to wait (such as being at work. Or maybe she wants to wait as long as possible deliberately before feeling the full effect of the orgasm, just like you described and as Cande agreed with. The longer you hold back, even as hard as it is (no pun intended) the stronger the climax is I have found. This is why I love to wait for hours when reading sexy blogs like this. Did I say my goodness yet?

    ReplyDelete