Friday, June 17, 2011

Toys, part 3

I love sex toys.

I can't believe it's only been a year and a half since I bought my first toy. It was a cheap piece of bright pink plastic, and I soon started dreaming of something a bit different. I went to the toy store in town and carefully chose a medium priced g-spot/clit vibe, purplish-transparent, which I of course had to try as soon as I got home, even though the children were in the house.

I hid under the duvet, telling the kids I had to rest for a while. I tried it - and immediately knew that no fingers, actually no person, could ever do what this thing was doing to me.

That vibe is now over a year old, and very, very well used. I've tried to find a new one exactly like it, with no success. The thought of it breaking almost makes me panic.

So, needless to say, I'm always on the hunt, and I love browsing through toy sites. I rarely buy anything, but after looking around for a while I'll often move to the bed and open my secret toy drawer, which now hosts quite the collection, for a pleasurable alone moment.

So far nothing compares to my purple favourite, but a few do very well as complementary tools. I'll write about one of those, soon. Until I do, here's the fave vibe - if you know where to buy one of these I'll consider a reward...

Yes, it's bendy... It has two separate vibrating bullets. The intensity would vary when turning the knob, but that rarely works nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment