Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#150, June 7, night

I was stressed with work, and stayed up late, trying to catch up. But... I kept the messenger window open, and I knew that if S showed up I would forget completely about work. Of course.

And that's exactly what happened. When he had to leave suddenly after about an hour we hadn't really gotten anywhere, in terms of explicit cyber, but our conversation made me feel close to him, fond of him, excited with the prospects of exploring more with him, aroused by, among other things, the scary question of just how far we're willing to take this.

By the time he left it was very late, but still I managed to work efficiently for about an hour. And then I desperately needed sleep, but I knew it wouldn't come easy, with the pent-up arousal still in there somewhere, and still wound up about work.

So I got myself a little quickie. A short clip, some added thoughts, an imagined dialogue, a brief session with the vibe... et voilĂ . I won't get many hours of sleep, but I'll definitely sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment