Thursday, June 16, 2011

#157, June 16, mid-day

Sometimes I seriously wonder if there's something wrong with me. Don't know whether to be embarrassed or worried, or both, or neither.

After working intensely all morning, and still looking at a very busy afternoon, I was hit by an overwhelming horniness. I've been exchanging a couple of offline messages with S, and I literally mean a couple, so I don't think that's what threw me into this.

I gave myself ten minutes, but I didn't quite make it. It was more like twelve. Plus a couple more to write this. There, I'm off to run errands.

(Perhaps a hormonal disorder...?)

2 comments:

  1. My first time to your blog. From what I can tell you leave a blog post every time you bring yourself to orgasm. Wow, if I did that I would have a lot of posts.

    Keep those fingers working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I started counting on Jan 1 this year. Starting to wonder how long I'll keep counting... but it forces me to a certain degree of honesty, which I really like.

    ReplyDelete