Monday, June 20, 2011

#159, June 19, night

I've been aroused large parts of the day, on account of something related to work, oddly enough. I've gone online to look for S quite a few times, but he hasn't been around. And as usual, the arousal has piled up. Disappearing at times, then reappearing, each time adding to the pile, accumulating.

When I went to bed I knew that I needed to come. I had just selected an erotic story when S messaged me. It was well past midnight. We didn't really get into any one fantasy, and then he had to go. Perhaps he sensed it wasn't really going somewhere... and I don't blame him for it. Sometimes I get the feeling I'm using him, for my very selfish need to get off.

I felt like sleeping, but just had to make myself come first, so I read the story I had chosen earlier.

It wasn't very good; neither the story nor the climax. But at least I'll sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment