Saturday, June 18, 2011

#158, June 17, night

S and I didn't talk all day, due to a chat client glitch, it turned out. None of us received the offline messages that the other was sending, which meant we missed an opportunity to talk on the phone that we'd both looked forward to.

Luckily, we reconnected for a while in the evening, and for a couple of hours (must have been like almost three?!) at night. Memories, fantasies, dreams.

He came a while before I did, and JUST as I came he had to go. I was left all alone with my postcoital urge for cuddling, which probably only would have manifested itself as a couple of sentences and a goodnight anyway, but I really, really missed those. Felt really empty and lonely.

But it has been a very good night so far... and very late now... in case someone is on at this hour (after all, it's not late all over the world), I might as well take the opportunity to say

goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment