Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#145, June 1, afternoon

The logistics of daytime masturbation addiction are not easy to manage, at least not for someone like me, who works from home and has no supervisor to make sure I get the job done.

There's the morning masturbation. It's lovely, and feels especially luxurious. Kids off to school, me back to bed. The risk is that it sets the mood for the day, and nothing gets done. At least nothing that pays. In money.

There's the mid-day masturbation. In the best case scenario, it's a refreshing break that allows me to go back to work a half hour or so later, filled with new energy. But there's always the temptation to stay on the bed, come down, relax... perhaps talk a little... and before I know it, I'm on round two, and I never seem to get back to work before I have to call it a day.

Then there's the late afternoon masturbation. From a work perspective, this is by far the best. If I give myself 20 minutes, I can usually just about finish in time to make sure my hair, clothes and breathing are reasonably in order before I have to pick up the kids, or before they invade the house. A bonus is the secret smile and the ability to meet any little annoyance with a splendid mood. The downside is that I sometimes start so late that I don't get to finish, or family comes home early for some reason. On such days, my frustration is horrible, as is my mood.

Today I had one of the mid-day sessions which stretched long into the afternoon, and one of the successful five-minute quickies, just before I heard the bikes pull up out front.

I didn't get much done, admittedly. But I had a good day.

6 comments:

  1. lol you sound like me when I'm doing translations. Except you've got it all timed and on schedule.... I just get frustrated with the translation and at every moment alone i get myself off with or without Rob's help. Then there's the late night sesson.... when bf is in bed and I'm left on the couch reading blogs, or writing mine. Or there's the session late in bed with bf sleeping next to me.... hah... I still wonder if he ever notices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not scheduled... I'm like you, I get bored, or too horny, and I just can't resist. But I'm alone at home every day, all day, so I simply have to exercise some discipline, or I wouldn't make any money at all.

    And the late night session... that's different altogehter. In the middle of one, as I type now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, that sounds like a *great* afternoon! Even if you didn't get much done, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss having a home office! *Sigh*

    I hope I can get back to that again!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my home office days ... you just described my typical home office day! And if a certain someone is available to join in the fun, even better. So bad but I make up the work somehow. Sometimes it is great to indulge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see I'm not the only home office lover... and Wave, yes, if a certain someone comes online I'll happily forget about work, no matter how pressing the deadline. Sometimes I manage to work while keeping up a hot conversasion... mmm, that's lovely too. But I usually end up on the bed anyway. I'm hopeless that way. But I get to indulge a lot ;-)

    ReplyDelete