Thursday, June 30, 2011

#171, June 30, mid-day

I had resolved to work efficiently all day. Don't ask me why I even bothered to log into the messenger this morning.

I immediately got a message from S, who told me he was on the chat site, logged in with our couple's profile.

It only took me a minute to create a second, similar profile, so that both of us could be online, and soon S said hello to me from within the chat room. We were both excited, discussing which other profiles to approach.

I couldn't help thinking back, on that night almost one and a half years ago, when we met on that same chat site. The topics we've explored since then, the secrets we've shared, the ups and downs we've gone through, the events in our "real" lives that have happened since then and that we have shared and discussed. The many changes in my erotic self, and probably in his too. And here we were, confidently sailing into the chat room as an online couple.

Anyway, no-one seemed overly interested in getting to know us, so we abandoned the chat site and moved on to phone instead.

So here I am, a few hours into the work day, not having achieved much work-wise - but very relaxed, and with a big smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment