Tuesday, June 21, 2011

##160 & 161 & 162, June 21, morning/mid-day

Wow.

Ok. Enter A.

It started last night, when S and I were fantasizing about playing with another woman... it's a recurring fantasy, but last night we daydreamed in a slightly more realistic way, and I ended up creating a profile for us as we were talking, and went into a chat room to look for that third.

Those of you who have been following this blog almost from the start might remember J... she and I, or she and S, have no contact now, but our time with her was an incredibly turbulent, exciting, arousing experience, from which I think we all learned something, and gained something.

Anyway... nothing ended up happening last night, though it was both exciting and fun - me exploring and talking in the chat room, while telling S about it all, and discussing with him whom to try to talk to, and what to ask. But this morning... I woke up horny, thinking about it... and couldn't resist using our new couple's profile to go into the chat again... where I was approached by A, a single woman in her thirties.

S said goodmorning in another window about the same time - we didn't talk all three, but I sent little greetings both ways, though it was definitely mainly about me and A getting to know each other.

And before I knew it, I was in the middle of a voice chat with her... (her idea, not mine!). We started hesitatingly, but in between her words I could hear the most delicious little sighs, which turned me on no end... She told me later that she wasn't very close to start with, but suddenly she was so incredibly aroused... and I could actually hear it while it was going on, I could tell that she was taken by surprise, and frankly so was I. We both came, sighing, growling almost, and afterwards we were laughing because it wasn't at all what we'd thought it would be.

After saying goodbye to A I immediately told all to S, who was very curious and waiting in another chat window... and telling him made me so horny that I had to go again, and I was practically begging him to call me, which he actually did. He whispered to me from a conference room at work, which turned me on so much that I came almost immediately.

And writing about it has made me so horny that I set off to round three, so I'll have to add another number to the title. God, what a day.

Very curious to know what will happen next.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, a busy day indeed Johanna :) LOL insatiable

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so erotically full of yourself, Johanna...it is a beautiful thing to read about. This is just so steamy and alluring...your exploration is so freeing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA awesome!! that is such a cool post. I can't wait to hear more about S... spring has definitely sprung eh?? I can't stop either... it's been intense arousal these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clive - the word insatiable is so delicious. I'm glad I've created this space, where I can use that word about myself, and even "hear" others say it of me...I can in the real world too, but then it usually refers to chocolate :-)

    Max - yes, that about sums it up

    Cameron - you make me blush... "erotically full of myself"...hm, well, it is MY blog, after all ;-)

    Cande - I can't wait to hear more, either... lol

    ReplyDelete