Thursday, June 23, 2011

#164, June 22, night

I wasn't the only one having fun with our couple's profile on the chat site yesterday.

After my successful adventure with A in the morning, S felt like playing too. He had an opportunity to go online later that evening, and the thought really, really turned me on. I was hoping he'd come online later that night, I wanted to know if he'd found someone... and he did, and he had.

He told me about her, and it was hot. His arousal was so obvious. He surprised me by telling me that he needed to come, when I had barely started touching myself. I think we both enjoyed the new energy that came from playing with new people... but I also think that we most of all loved that we both found it so erotic to share that arousal with each other.

I'll fast forward a little. Tonight, we both ended up chatting with S's new acquaintance, M. (I'll consider putting together a quick reference guide of all the letters at play.) And this is where it gets tricky... I don't begrudge S his feelings of arousal and desire, but... well, I don't share them. She doesn't strike me as very genuine. I know that S feels the same way, but I don't think it bothers him the way it bothers me.

Perhaps it's a good thing. Perhaps that's why I don't have any of the feelings of jealousy that more or less consumed me at times back when we were both talking with J. J was so alluring, so erotic, so REAL. I can imagine playing a little with M, but truly connecting? No.

(Or have we simply gotten more secure with each other? I feel rather confident that S will remain my lover, no matter what happens with M, or for that matter with A, whom I talked with yesterday... perhaps a passing feeling, I'd better enjoy it while it's here...)

After M left I was a little confused. I so wanted to vent my feelings with S, but he had to go almost immediately. I felt a bit frustrated... so I did what I normally do on a Wednesday night when feeling frustrated... I watched a clip, and came.

And I'm still very curious about what will happen next.

4 comments:

  1. A little jealous maybe Johanna?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little something new sounds fun. And for the record, I don't think he is going anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaz - no... actually not (which surprises me a little). Not yet, anyway :-)

    Holly - I share your assessment... which is probably why I'm thoroughly enjoying it, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fantastic. As long as you're comfortable with it, then it'll be an excellent twist!

    ReplyDelete