Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#144, June 1, mid-day

I've found such a very delightful new desire. With S, of course. Can't get enough.

I waited for him today... I was horny, but he was nowhere to be seen. Sometimes I like some alone play, but today I really felt like sharing it with him, especially since I was fantasizing about this specific kink, which to me is a little scary still, so I need him around for reassurance.

When I felt I couldn't take it any more I went ahead without him. I started reading a very arousing and befitting story, but after reading about half and just after I fired up my vibrator, there he was. Telepathy? Coincidence?

It was so much better with him than without him. I told him what happened in the story as I read along, and he commented, and we made a few little excursions into fantasies of our own. I was on the verge of coming the entire time, so when I got to the end of the story I exploded.

Out of all orgasms, I think those are the ones I like best - the ones that I finally allow myself, after a long time on the edge.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the best type aren't they. The ones that wear you out completely you know you can't cum again. I've been on edge since I got back from London and the "big one" hasn't hit yet but it will... I'm hoping for some time with Rob tomorrow.... that might help.

    ReplyDelete