Tuesday, May 3, 2011

#120, May 2, night

I was working towards a deadline, which I honestly didn't think I'd make, but I did, and when I finally finished toward the end of the work day I suddenly found myself so very horny. I knew I wouldn't have much time to myself, but I still gave it a shot... but after two minutes my kids came home. Ah, the frustration.

But perhaps that's what made it so good later on, when I was alone in bed, having one of those incredibly (and, yes, considering the past few weeks - surprisingly) intense conversations with S.

After about an hour or so none of us could hold it any longer. Again, I had that new type of orgasm that starts with a few mini climaxes that seem to whisper of even greater pleasures ahead.

Sometimes it feels as if I have to work hard to come - but tonight the hard work was all about stopping myself from coming too quickly.

2 comments: