Friday, May 13, 2011

#130, May 13, mid-day

I had a long, slow conversation with S this morning, interspersed with work on both his end and mine. It revolved loosely around an eggplant... and after three hours I couldn't take in any longer. I told him I needed to come. He told me to go ahead, and to write about it afterwards and email it to him. This is what I wrote.

I looked in the fridge. No eggplants - in fact no larger veggies at all. I grabbed a really small cucumber that should have been eaten or thrown away some time ago; it had gone a little soft. I held it under running hot water for a while, then lubed it with a few drops of olive
oil.

It was small enough to almost entirely fit inside me; there was only a small tip to hold on to. I looked up a clip on the laptop, but I didn't really watch more than the first few seconds - enough to see a man make a woman hold a lime fruit (with peel and all, alas) in her mouth while he was fucking her... that turned me on even more (if possible). I kept the clip running though, for background noise, serving as a perfect illustration for my fantasies.

The images in my head, the sound from the clip, the humming vibe, the squeezing on the cucumber... all of it made me very quickly move closer to a climax. I felt myself deepen, the cucumber eventually completely enveloped, and when I started spasming the orgasm was intensified by the unyielding resistance from the vegetable.

Afterwards I stayed on the bed for a while, coming down, the cucumber hot and moist against my ass and thigh.


......................................................................

Missing posts and comments

May 13: The posts that went missing due to Blogger technical issues on May 12 have now been restored. However, the comments seem to have disappeared, which is annoying since I had finally gotten around to posting quite a few comments that were long overdue. I'll wait for a while for Blogger to restore them, but if that doesn't happen I'll try to re-post them in a day or so. Those of you who wrote comments that have now disappeared - thankyou! I read them all, and appreciated them all, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment