Monday, May 23, 2011

#138, May 23, mid-day

Finally - phone sex! It's been forever, so when S told me he was alone at home and had the possibility to call I quickly rearranged some meetings and work things, got my phone and my laptop and my vibrator, undressed and lay down on the bed.

I wanted him to watch a video with me... I really wasn't sure how he'd react, since it's a very special video, but I've come to it many times and I've been wanting to show him for some time. So I did, and he reacted very well to it ;-)

Hearing his voice telling me what he imagined doing with me, while watching the video, was so so intense. Hearing his cries as he came later - also intense.

I know I should feel guilty, but I don't. I just feel lucky.

2 comments:

  1. As much as I care for my readers and love all of your comments, I'll have to admit this blog is mainly for myself. My focus is on my impression of, and need for, pleasure. It's also on the mystery, the drama and the joy of an online relationship. It is not about revealing secret desires... I do that elsewhere, and that's sort of the point. I'll just have to hope that you're enjoying the guesswork ;-)

    ReplyDelete