Thursday, May 12, 2011

#129, May 12, morning

Sometimes I fail.

Ok, I came. But it took too long... I was so close, very soon after I started (promted by a steamy morning conversation with S, which ended abruptly, presumably because he had to start working). And then I think I just aimed too high. I wanted to stay on the edge for some time, and I did, but a little too long probably. I sort of lost momentum, and had to fight my way back, and it took a while... and after having spent some time with it I didn't feel like giving up so I kept going.

I came, but it wasn't as good as it could have been, and frankly it took forever.

I think I got lazy. When I don't have S to drive me on and/or coax those deeply hidden fantasies, sometimes I need to get a little bit more imaginative.

3 comments:

  1. No worries, 128 winners out of 129 is an excellent score :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having the same problem lately, I'm not sure it's because of lack of imagination or if it's simply an overload in general. I've been thinking of taking a break... so far it's been over a week without O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clive - always so encouraging, thanks for making me smile :-) (and THANKYOU for your Wanton wednesday entry... never commented for some reason but let me just say WOW.. maybe that's why I didn't get around to posting a hnt this week...

    Cande - hm, a week... since this urge hit me a couple of years ago I've only gone that long during holidays, due to a sad lack of privacy. But now, at home, as an experiment - perhaps it would do me good...?

    ReplyDelete